If you've upgraded to NBN VoIP you need this for your existing alarm system
When your fixed phone line is upgraded to NBN's VoIP you are reliant on the service availability of NBN for your alarm system to communicate with the alarm monitoring centre.
The solution to this is to utilise Multicom's 4 Plus panel to ensure constant and reliable communication of your alarm signals. By detecting network issues and outages, Multicom 4 Plus automatically switches the signal transmission to an alternative transmission path such as GPRS or GSM.
Australian designed, this affordable panel can be plugged easily into 99% of existing alarm systems by a our experienced technicians.
Don't risk network outages and your alarm signals not getting through - future proof your existing alarm system by upgrading to Multicom 4 Plus today by booking your upgrade with CSM Security on 1300 276 666
Security Management With Integrity
Protect Your Home & Family
Rest easy knowing that when you are away you can monitor your home for possible theft by intruders and monitor family and pets for accidents.
Secure your business assets and monitor staff and customer activity anytime, anywhere.
WHY CHOOSE CSM FOR YOUR SECURITY
Cairns Security Monitoring provide a specialised alarm and security CCTV service for the Cairns and Tablelands regions including Babinda and Innisfail.
* Integrity is our Number One Value
* we take pride in our quality of workmanship
* we come highly recommended by long-term customers who rely on us to take care of their business and residential security needs.
* Locally owned and operated for over 20 years
* vast industry experience in all aspects of the security industry
* we deliver quality service and system knowledge to compete against top industry players
* we are not limited to any one brand or system so we select products for their quality, reliability and suitability for the job